Sugomen: Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen (1 Cup)
In just 2 minutes (plus boiling time) you can have a bowl of delicious Hakata Tonkotsu ramen! The Sugomen line of instant ramen is known for capturing the flavor of regional favorites in mere minutes. This ramen includes thin noodles, fried to ensure they stay perfectly chewy when cooked and multiple packets to achieve perfect flavoring, including a dehydrated slice of pork. The thick soup base and powder packets add the cloudy richness of traditional pork bone broth ramen, while the packet of green onions and sesame is a delicious garnish. Altogether, it creates a rich, savory bowl of ramen that seems too good to be instant!
- Open the lid halfway, remove all packets, open the blue packet with the pork slice and add to noodles
- Fill with hot water to the line
- Place the lid down and wait 2 minutes
- Open and stir in the remaining packets of soup-base and seasonings
This product contains meat. Bokksu is not responsible for any import-related issues that may arise due to importing meat substances. Please check your local regulations regarding importing meat products before ordering.
- Product of Ibaraki Prefecture
- Common Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Sesame
- 1 Cup(104g)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.