I'm very thrilled to welcome Cierra and her mother Terri to Bokksu Member Spotlight! They have always enjoyed sharing Bokksu snacks together, but as Cierra will be starting her first year in college this coming fall, Terri plans to send Cierra a Bokksu each month so she can continue enjoying them! What an amazing idea :) Read more here about this lovely family:
1. How do you feel about being selected as our Bokksu Member Spotlight?
Honored! We've been subscribed since the very first box, so this just seems so amazing.
2. What do you find most exciting about Japanese snacks?
I always find the variety of flavors and flavor combos to be exciting. There's so many new tastes and smells.
3. What made you fall in love with Japanese snacks?
I've always been a foodie and love trying new things and I already loved Japanese cuisine, so it was only natural that I would fall in love with the snacks as well!
4. What was your favorite snack and/or favorite theme in our past boxes?
Out of every snack so far, the bake chocolate has been my permanent favorite.
5. On average, how long does your Bokksu last before you finish the whole box?
Honestly, it depends on the theme and flavors of the box. Usually sweet or bread based boxes are gone within a day, but for more savory or citrusy boxes I always take my time to savor and enjoy those.
6. What Japanese snack would you like to see in a future Bokksu?
I would love to see more pudding like snacks!
7. What is a future theme you would like to see Bokksu do?
I think an interesting theme would be a possible Child's Day themed box.
8. How would you describe the feeling you get when you’re about to open your Bokksu?
I always get super excited when I get my Bokksu and I can never open the boxes quick enough to see what's inside.
9. What is your perfect summer vacation?
Being able to go abroad or to travel abroad.
10. What is one Japanese food you just can’t get enough of (doesn’t have to be a Bokksu snack)?
Mochi! There's just so many variations and types of it and I want to try them all!